We’ve kicked off 2017 with a full quarter of events you won’t want to miss!
• 1/12 – Norton Buffalo Hall Dedication and Celebration – We’ll host a ribbon cutting from 5:30 – 6:30PM with Chamber of Commerce. The public is invited to attend that hour. We’ll have displays commemorating Norton Buffalo, along with info about the work of Paradise Community Guilds, Then at 7PM, ticket holders will enjoy a celebratory concert with Norton’s music chums, Roy Rogers, Carlos Reyes & Friends! Tickets for this event have SOLD OUT!
• 1/13 – Norton Buffalo Hall Celebration II – Our celebration continues with a concert by Carlos Reyes & Friends. Tickets for this event have also SOLD OUT!
• 1/26 – Chuck Brodsky – 7PM. He’s a chart-topper on folk radio and has 18 songs in the Baseball Hall of Fame. This is Chuck’s third performance at our hall.
• 2/4 – Halie Loren – 7PM. A jazz chanteuse at the top of the Billboard Jazz Charts in Japan, and a big following in the U.S.
• 2/24 – Simon Lynge – 7PM. Greenland’s favorite musical son. Uplifting folk-pop at its best!
• 3/31 – Martin Gerschwitz – 7PM. He’s played with Iron Butterfly, Eric Burdon & The Animals, Bon Jovi and other legends.
Check out our Concerts page for more info.
Tickets for these events are available at eventbrite.com.
We hope you’ll come out to join us for the fun!